We were asked by Remedy Drinks to create an alcohol-free cocktail with one of their delicious Kombucha flavours!
We're happy to introduce...the Cherry Margarita- made with a super delicious Blackberry and cardamom syrup and a dash of Remedy cherry and plum kombucha.
Made with our favourite Mockingbird alcohol-free tequila, with Ashwagandha- this cocktail will lift your spirits, is good for your gut, and is damn tasty!
50ml Mockingbird Spirit- alcohol-free tequila
25ml Fresh lime juice
10ml Blackberry and cardamom syrup*
Top with Remedy Cherry and Plum Kombucha
Salt and Pink Peppercorn garnish
- Make the syrup beforehand.
-1 lemon, 1 litre of water, 600g of Raw organic cane sugar or 500g of sugar-alternative such as Monk Fruit, 1 punnet of blackberries, small handful of cardamom seeds.
-Bring to boil the water and lemon juice, add the sugar and dissolve slowly, add in the blackberries and cardamom. Take off the heat and leave to cool on the side. Once cool, strain into a jar and decant into a sterilised bottle. If you like it super smooth you can double strain through a muslin cloth. Pop the bottle in the fridge and keep for up to 1 month.
For the cocktail:
- Rub a lime wedge around half of your glass. Dip in your salt and pink peppercorn.
- In a shaker, add the Mockingbird, lime juice and blackberry syrup.
- Add a handful of ice. Shake vigorously.
- Strain carefully into your glass, over a few cubes of ice.
- Top with Remedy Lemon and Ginger Kombucha.